Parent Category: Travel
Panic Attack | How Not to Ditch Your Current Lifestyle
Subtely Getting You to Creta/Crete:
"Those Damn Panic Attacks" (above) Photo: By duncan on Flikr ©
10 Tips of How Not to React to a Panic Attack to Ditch Your Current Lifestyle
You have a panic attack. Something major is going wrong in your life. You think about a quick solution. Yes - Live abroad such as in #Crete. Eureka! - Start afresh in a warmer place. Can you be rational during such a period of intense anxiety? So many conflicting random thoughts can be triggered. If you are contemplating such a drastic move, this is how not to move your life along to the next stage:
- 1.Upsticks right after a big disagreement.
- 2.Tell your other half on the telephone from the airport departure gate.
- 3. Just go without telling anyone.
- 4. Leave your refrigerator full of booze.
- 5. A "last supper". Cook a fabulous meal then tell the guests your decision.
- 6. Apply for a seasonal job advertised in a foreign newspaper in a resort famed for its "sex and booze" tourism.
- 7. Feign sickness, then disappear off the radar.
- 8. Throw anything that comes to hand in the suitcase.
- 9. Forget to pack condoms and enough underwear.
- 10. Leave the car with the partner, explaining you'll be back to pick it up later!
"Panic Attack | How Not to Ditch Your Current Lifestyle"
This is a syndicated article by its author, Gerald Brown, webmaster of BritsinCrete.Net. Click on the iSnare logo for the HTML version of this story if the content is useful for your website.