Pit your wits and test your knowledge on Crete and Greece in this first "True or False" Quiz from Brits in Crete web portal. (Answers correct as of September 2011)
1. True or False? A lawyer from Chania (Xania) can practice their profession anywhere in Greece.
2. True of False? Greece's Value Added Tax is 19% on non-food items.
3. True or False? You pay your Greek TV License Fee (known as the TV License Fee in UK) in the electricity bill.
4. True or False? Famous spectacle wearing Greek singer, Nana Mouskouri comes from Crete.
5. True or False? You can fly non-stop from Chania to Rhodes by a scheduled flight?